Are you talented and motivated? Do you want to work at the leading European electric heating company?
When it comes to energy efficient, high-quality heating solutions, Rointe are the best on the market. That’s why we employ over 150 people that are dedicated, professional and proactive.
If you think you fit the bill, send us your CV and details to enter our selection process.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience selling in the wholesale market, but not necessarily in heating as full training will be given.
Your sales remit covers the following postcodes: RG, SO, GU, PO, RH, BN, TN, ME, CT, BH. Therefore your residence/home needs to be located in one of these counties. We cannot accept applicants located outside of this area.
Competitive salary with high earning potential, fully expensed company car, mobile phone and laptop.
For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing business and earn commissions on your completed sales.
· Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products.
· Reaching targets and goals set for your area.
· Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
· Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
· Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
· Collecting customer feedback and market research.
· Reporting to senior managers.
· Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
· In some jobs, you may also be involved with marketing.
· Previous sales management experience is essential (3 years +).
· Heating/technical experience is preferred, but not essential.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Professional attitude.
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a strong team.
· A passion for sales and customer service.
· Proactive and self-motivated.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of at least 2 years in sales, but not necessarily in heating as full training will be given.
A competitive salary with high earning potential, 22 days holiday a year plus bank holidays and company incentives are on offer for the right candidate.
This is an English speaking position, therefore only native/fluent English speakers will be considered. Please send your CV/covering letter in English to demonstrate your ability.
· Manage Key Accounts for your area including strategy planning and campaigns to maximise sales.
· Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products through positive relationships with your customers.
· Delivering Marketing campaigns as and when necessary.
· Executing the Commercial strategy in line with company vision and goals.
· Increasing sales through various routes to market.
· Project development and research.
· English native or fluent language
· Previous sales management experience (2 years +)
· Educated to GCSE/A Level/Bacherillato
· Computer literate (Office, Outlook etc.)
· Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
· Professional pro-active attitude
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a strong team
· A passion for sales and customer service
· Goal orientated with demonstratable experience of beating targets
· ALL Spanish paperwork (NIE, Social Security etc.) in place