Are you talented and motivated? Do you want to work at the leading European electric heating company?
When it comes to energy efficient, high-quality heating solutions, Rointe are the best on the market. That’s why we employ over 150 people that are dedicated, professional and proactive.
If you think you fit the bill, send us your CV and details to enter our selection process.
We currently have a vacancy for a Key Account Manager to join our thriving Sales team based in Murcia, Spain. The role involves managing key accounts across the UK using a variety of communication channels such as telephone and email. Therefore it is essential that you are a native English speaker, or fluent to the highest degree.
You MUST be able to commute to Santomera (Murcia) comfortably.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of at least 2 years in sales, but not necessarily in heating as full training will be given.
A competitive salary with high earning potential, 22 days holiday a year plus bank holidays and company incentives are on offer for the right candidate. This role also includes a full-time contract, with working hours of 08:30 to 18:30 Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
This is an English speaking position, therefore only native/fluent English speakers will be considered that currently reside near Santomera. Please send your CV/covering letter in English to demonstrate your ability.
· Manage Key Accounts for your area including strategy planning and campaigns to maximise sales.
· Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products through positive relationships with your customers.
· Delivering Marketing campaigns as and when necessary.
· Increasing sales through various routes to market.
· English native or fluent language
· Previous sales management experience (2 years +)
· Educated to GCSE/A Level/Bacherillato
· Computer literate (Office, Outlook etc.)
· Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
· Professional pro-active attitude
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a strong team
· A passion for sales and customer service
· Goal orientated with demonstratable experience of beating targets
· Currently residing near Santomera (Spain) with ALL Spanish paperwork (NIE, Social Security etc.) in place
THERE ARE NO OTHER VACANCIES AVAILABLE
Please check back at a later date.