Rointe electric towel rails are manufactured with high-quality components and include extended guarantees for your peace of mind. The Elba Oval electric towel rail is available in 4 heights and has a white, black or chrome finish.
The Rointe Elba Oval electric towel rails are an easy-to-use heating and towel rail storage solution for your bathroom. Available in four sizes, you can choose the one that best suits the size of your bathroom and your needs. They have Class II protection (double insulated) so they do not require a safety connection to electrical earth (ground) when installed as the Class II protection ensures sufficient insulation. They are also IP44 rated for safety. Manufactured from high-quality steel, our practical and stylish heated towel rails boast optimum power output utilising high thermal transfer fluid (Optimum Flux technology) to heat quickly and retain heat for longer.
This new towel rail heater is easy to use and simple to program with the On/Off control and 6 preset temperature modes: 7ºC, 15ºC, 18ºC, 21ºC, 24ºC, 27ºC or 30ºC. We recommend a temperature of 18 or 21ºC for balanced and efficient consumption without affecting comfort. The Elba Oval towel rail has LED indicators and a max power mode for up to 2 hours. It has a contemporary design for bathrooms and is available in a modern white, chrome and black/graphite finish.
The Elba Oval towel rail is also compatible with Rointe’s AIR or BASIC remote control, which gives this heated towel rail the ability for 24/7 programming. Please note that this product has a 1.4m cable, but does not include a plug.
Features and benefits of the Elba Oval towel rail:
· 4 nominal powers available: 300 W, 500 W, 750 W and 1000 W
· 2 widths available: 400 or 500 mm
· 6 different temperature modes and energy-saving functions like Open Windows
· Suitable for projects and contractors
· Simple programming in an elegant design for a tailored bathroom heating solution.
· High-quality materials: stainless steel body and high heat transfer thermal fluid.
· 10 years guarantee on the body and 3 years on electronics.
· Protection Class II, IP44 rated.