Rointe electric towel rails are manufactured with high-quality components and include extended guarantees for your peace of mind. The Elba Digital LCD Control electric towel rail is available in 4 sizes, 2 widths and a white or chrome finish.
These Rointe Elba electric towel rails have a smart, digital control panel with an LCD screen. It’s easy to use with 24 hours, 7 days a week programming, a colour scale consumption indicator and 4 preset heating programs. With these editable pre-installed programs, you simply select the program that best suits your needs and the Elba towel rail will automatically keep your heating perfectly programmed. It combines design with functionality to fit seamlessly into any bathroom with easy control options. The Elba towel heater also has a 2-hour maximum power mode for those situations when you need a warmth boost.
Manufactured from high-quality steel for a vertical installation, our practical and stylish heated towel rails boast optimum power output utilising high thermal transfer fluid to heat quickly and retain heat for longer. Available in four sizes and two widths, you can choose the one that best suits the size of your bathroom and your needs. They have Class II protection (double insulated) so they do not require a safety connection to electrical earth (ground) when installed as the Class II protection ensures sufficient insulation. They are also IP44 rated for safety.
Features and benefits of the Elba Digital LCD towel rail:
· 4 nominal powers available: 300 W, 500 W, 750 W and 1000 W
· 2 widths available: 400 mm and 500 mm.
· Energy-saving functions like Open Windows
· Includes 4 heating programs already installed for easier control. Simply select the one that suits your needs and the radiator will automatically keep your heating perfectly programmed. Choose from Everyday Life, Split Shift, Home Life or Office.
· Suitable for projects and contractors
· Compatible with Rointe remote controls AIR and BASIC (sold separately)
· Steel body. High heat transfer thermal fluid.
· 10 years guarantee on body and 3 years on electronics
· Protection Class II, IP44 rated.