The personal data is collected and managed by Rointe.com and its associated domains in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between Rointe.com, the installers, and e-commerce clients or to maintain the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to attend to a request or query.
We also process personal information to help the customer and installers to make direct contact at the appropriate time depending on the type of service requested and the location. In this case, Rointe.com will provide the interested parties with their personal data (name, telephone numbers, location and e-mail address) via e-mail or through the site. The information provided by the client or installer may only be used for the purpose of concluding the operation originated in Rointe.com and must not be used by any of them for advertising or promotional purposes or other activities unrelated to Rointe.com, except with the express authorisation of the user.
We may use personal user information to improve our commercial and promotional initiatives and to analyse the pages visited and the searches carried out by users, to improve our offer of contents and articles, to personalise said contents, their presentation and services.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial, personalisation, operational and statistical purposes, and activities that are part of the corporate purpose of Rointe.com, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and browsing of the E-commerce.
When personal data is obtained in the different forms included in E-commerce, the User will be informed of the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; in other words, the use or uses to which the information collected will be put.
Contact form: to respond to users’ requests to contact us through this medium.
Project form: to request a tailor-made quotation or to respond to users’ requests to contact us through this medium.
Subscription form: to send informative Newsletter with products, offers and commercial proposals of our E-commerce shops.
Registration Forms: that you can create an account in our E-commerce and give access to its functionalities, as an installer or customer. The User who registers on Rointe.com through their personal account on a social network (“Personal Account”), or in any way accesses Rointe.com through their Personal Account, expressly consents to Rointe having access, at any time, to all the information contained in their Personal Account, including Personal Information, interests, likes, contacts and any other content hosted in their Personal Account.
Heating calculator: so that our customers can draw up an express heating project and send them a PDF copy to the email address provided.
Rointe PRO: for official Rointe installers, Rointe PRO, where they can access certain benefits and/or discounts for attaching their invoices.
Installer locator: its purpose is to provide a list of installers and to locate the nearest official installer to your desired location.
Sales form: We also process data to manage the purchase, including order management, payment and all operations related to the contracting of the chosen service or product. This includes sending follow-up emails, replies, invoices, receipts, etc.
Review form: We use external review platforms, like Ekomi, Trustpilot, Google and Feefo, to allow our customers to rate the purchased product and/or shopping experience. This information is stored on the respective platform, depending on the country. User reviews are included within each product file and published on our website, social media channels and other marketing materials.
In the UK and IE domains, we incorporate a wholesaler locator with a map where customers can find wholesalers of heating products and services nearest to their desired location.
There are also other purposes for which we process your personal data:
– To comply with our legal obligations – we will process your data to comply with a legal obligation that requires us to do so. For example, to respond to legal process or a request from a competent supervisory authority.
– Protecting the rights and safety of our Users and third parties, as well as our own.
– To comply with legal requirements, including compliance with court orders, requests and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
– To provide information to representatives and advisors, including lawyers and tax advisors to help us comply with legal, tax or security requirements.
– To support and improve the services offered by this website.
– We also collect other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which we detail in the cookies policy.
– To manage social networks. The different domains associated with Rointe.com have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Rointe.com, will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user. Rointe.com, will process your data for the purposes of correctly administering its presence on the social network, informing of activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually
Rointe.com does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases personal user data may be sent to businesses that advertise on our E-commerce, in such cases, consent will be required to users informing them of the business data and the identity of the person responsible and the purpose for which the business will use their information. This will always be done with the strictest security standards.
We may use your data, if you consent, to offer you our nearest installers.
Working with us
We will process your CV data in order to include it in our recruitment processes, as well as in our job vacancies.
Usability and quality analysis for the improvement of our services (Cookies)
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will process your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, i.e. to understand how users interact with our Platform and thus be able to make improvements to it. We also sometimes carry out quality actions and surveys to find out the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and to detect areas where we can improve.