Rointe domestic hot water heaters are manufactured with high-quality components and include extended guarantees for your peace of mind. Our new range of innovative water heaters are the ideal solutions to meet your domestic hot water needs. With advanced products including connected, digital, basic, compact and instant along with an air source heat pump. From special enamel to protect the interior tank to an exclusive thermal break system, we ensure their reliability under any circumstance. They include the latest advances in safety and consumption measurement.
Heat pumps provide both space and water heating, as well as cooling in one system. They work using a heat transfer process. They do not generate heat or convert electricity into thermal energy like conventional resistance heaters. Instead, they extract natural heat from one place and transfer it to another. Heat pumps use electricity to apply a little more energy to raise the temperature to the level required. Whilst a heat pump will use an external energy source like electricity for the transfer process, the heat transfer can be three or four times larger than the electrical power consumed. This means that they have better energy efficiency than conventional electrical resistance heaters. For example, if a heat pump produces 2.5 kilowatts of thermal energy, they actually use less than 1 kilowatt of electricity! This makes a heat pump system quite cheap to run and the most likely to reduce your carbon footprint. Learn more about heat pumps with our article here.
The Dalis Pro hot water heat pump is designed for high-efficiency production of domestic hot water. An air-source heat pump, the Dalis utilises “air to water” heat transfer technology ensuring the highest possible energy efficiency class (energy rating A+). This heat pump system is virtually silent and includes an enamelled steel tank that prevents water leakage, insulated by 50mm thick PU insulation to help reduce heat loss. It also includes submerged heating elements to heat water quickly and a magnesium anode to protect against limescale. Mandatory installation kit sold separately.
Features and benefits of the Dalis Pro air source heat pump:
· Four heat pump models available
· 200 or 260 litres with heat exchanger (auxiliary source e.g. solar, boiler) / 200 or 260 litres without heat exchanger
· Highest energy efficiency class in its category (A+) with COP 2.8 (200 litres) and 3.0 (260 litres). Heats water up to 65ºC with heat pump only module. Electric heating element for faster heat up to reach temperatures of 75ºC.
· Includes Auto / Boost mode for easy programming. Sound power is as low as 53 dB, making it suitable for use in all types of residential properties. Operates with incoming air temperatures from -10 to 43ºC. Electronically regulated expansion valve with a step motor for a precisely balanced refrigerant cycle.
· Automatic anti-legionella cycle. A thermal circuit breaker with auto-reset. 4-way valve defrosting. Safety thermostat. IPX4 rated.
· Submerged heating elements with enamelled steel tank, magnesium anode protector and 50mm rigid polyurethane foam insulation (CFC-free).
· 5 years guarantee on tank and 3 years on electronics.
· Sleek grey finish with a digital control panel and LCD screen.